Last update - 12 August 2009
The websites listed in Appendix A, and the subdomains of it (“the Website”) along with the publications in Appendix B (“the Publication”) are published and operated by Johnston Press plc, 108 Holyrood Road, Edinburgh EH8 8AS, registered in Scotland no. SC015382 and the operating companies listed in Appendix B (“the Publisher”).
Use of and access to the Website is subject to the following terms which include:
- Copyright Notice and Licence;
- Submitting Content;
- Terms and Conditions of Acceptance of Advertisements;
- Registration Terms and Conditions;
- Forum House Rules;
- Swear Word Policy; and
- Disability Access Statement.
Access to particular areas of the Website may be subject to additional terms to which you must consent in order to use those areas.
- BY ENTERING THE WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS THEN PLEASE LEAVE THE WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
- Links. No metatags hyperlinks or other forms of linkage whatsoever to any other site may be imposed on the website without the prior express written consent of the Publisher.
- Viruses. If you knowingly send or infect the Website with a virus, Trojan horse, worm, etc then the Publisher retains the right at its sole discretion to pursue you for all legal fees (including its own and those of any third party), damages and other expenses that may be incurred by it as a result of your actions.
- Liability. The Publisher accepts no liability in respect of the content of any third party material appearing on the Website or in respect of the content of any other website to which the Website may be linked from time to time. The Publisher makes no warranty in respect of the contents of this Website and accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever and however arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of access to and use of this Website including without limitation acting or failing to act in reliance on any information contained herein.
- Indemnity. You understand that you are personally responsible for your behaviour while on the Website, and agree to indemnify and hold the Publisher, all other companies within the Johnston Press Plc Group, their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense of any kind (including legal fees and costs) that they may incur in connection with a third party claim or otherwise, in relation to your use of the Website, access to the Website, your violation of either these Terms or the rights of any third party, disclosure of membership passwords and any other matter in connection with your participation in the services on the Website.
- Force Majeure. The Publisher does not warrant that functions contained in the Website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Publisher or the server(s) that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- UK Law. Save where specifically indicated otherwise, the Website and its contents are targeted only at UK residents and goods and services offered are available only to UK residents. Any legal proceedings arising as a result of content of or use of the Website shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales.